Swan Signal - A Bitcoin Podcast
Jameson Lopp and Eric Martindale - E24
Jameson Lopp, cofounder and CTO of Casa and Eric Martindale of Fabric join us to discuss Bitcoin past, present and future, how Bitcoin will affect society, privacy, self-sovereignty and cutting edge layer 3 technology.
- Perspective on current Bitcoin events
- How will the Bitcoin transition play out?
- Why were you originally interested in Bitcoin?
- The societal transition away from State power
- The most pivotal moment in Bitcoin history
- What does Casa do?
- Will keys get centralized in third party custodians?
- What is the Fabric Protocol?
- Is it challenging to building on Layer 3 of Bitcoin?
- Wrap up
Jameson on Twitter
Eric on Twitter
Delete Coinbase Account in Three Easy Steps
Bitcoin Wallets: How, Why and When to Hold Your Own Private Keys
Swan Bitcoin: The best way to buy bitcoin from your back account with automatic recurring buys