Swan Signal - A Bitcoin Podcast
Erik Townsend and Yan Pritzker - E27
Erik Townsend, host of the MacroVoices podcast and Yan Pritzker, cofounder, CTO of Swan Bitcoin.
- Summary of Erik's book about digital currencies
- Why Bitcoin is the likely winner
- Bitcoin as a bearer asset
- Silicon Valley coin
- Why people will choose Bitcoin
- Central Bankers knowledge and goals
- Capital controls by governments
- Geopolitical control of currency
- Governments will force their citizens onto "The Orwell" currency.
- Black market currencies
- Bitcoin's proof of work and difficulty adjustment
- Bitcoin's layers and distributed architecture
- Building a decentralized financial system
- Ethereum doesn't scale.
- Why Erik doesn't talk about Bitcoin on his podcast.
- Wrap up
Erik on Twitter
Yan on Twitter
Swan Bitcoin: The best way to buy bitcoin from your back account with automatic recurring buys